PDA

توجه ! این یک نسخه آرشیو شده میباشد و در این حالت شما عکسی را مشاهده نمیکنید برای مشاهده کامل متن و عکسها بر روی لینک مقابل کلیک کنید : Users' Introductions

stargazer
01-08-2012, 04:20 PM
Hello Dear Friends!:have a nice day:

This topic is for introducing yourself.

Come here & tell us about your astronomic records & activities. *

So...we are waiting:have a nice day:

--------------------------------

*you have this chance here to get familier with foreign astronomers from all over the world .... be successful

Negar Najafi
01-08-2012, 10:29 PM
OK! for the first person I want to say that today I promised to my teacher to start a project about variable stars and I MUST do it on time. If there is someone that is expert about variable stars and can help me, please tell me with private message. Now I want to introduce my self a little: I'm about 16 and I'm studing in high school, I'm THE LOVER OF THE NIGHT SKY & I go to an astronomy class . I've started astronomy about 3 years ago but I have determined to do my best about a year.The subject that I've done it more is sketching but I don't have any special experience in astronomy, of course I'm going to have good ones. at the end I thank you for read this text and I think it's enough for now.

*night sky; the forgotten nature

رخساره روشنی
01-09-2012, 12:02 PM
well after Negar I want to say some thing about myself too I'm about 17. I start astronomy 4 years ago but I love astronomy from many years ago ,I think when I was 7 or 8 years old . Now I'm forming a Moon sighting group in Ebnesalah observatory , and I went to diffrent classes there, but till now I don't have any special experience in astronomy.

poorya pvp
01-31-2012, 12:42 PM
hello dear friends. my name is poorya. i have started astronomy 8 years ago but i was amature. it's about 4 years that i'm studing astronomy in a professional way and i'm studing for olympiad.
i haven't gone to any classes before. i'm doing it myself
we have made an astronomy group in our city(which is called "andromeda") and every weekends we go to our obsevatory and observe the sky
nice to meet you.
I'm at your service
good luck
:have%20a%20nice%20d

Sky_Watcher
02-05-2012, 08:22 PM
Well , I think this topic should be more active because acting in this topic shows our knowledge in astronomy (in english) and we should have more topics like here. but that's

just my openion. In addition I'm Hossein Ebrahimi & I'm 16 , I've been studying astronomy since I was 11 & it's about 2 years that I've started studying for olympiad

Best wishes

bye

stargazer
02-05-2012, 10:01 PM
Well , I think this topic should be more active because acting in this topic shows our knowledge in astronomy (in english) and we should have more topics like here.

Thank you Mr. Ebrahimi for your introduction & your comment. I'm agree with you. So I request from other Ava members again to come here - for introducing yourself -

& have more activity in this topic & english forum please.

poorya pvp
02-06-2012, 02:46 PM
Well , I think this topic should be more active because acting in this topic shows our knowledge in astronomy (in english) and we should have more topics like here. but that's

just my openion. In addition I'm Hossein Ebrahimi & I'm 16 , I've been studying astronomy since I was 11 & it's about 2 years that I've started studying for olympiad

Best wishes

bye

thank you Mr
i'm studing for olympiad too.nice to meet you.
i wish you gold medal
good luck
:)

Amin-Mehraji
02-24-2012, 06:25 PM
Ok, It's may turn now. I'm Amin Mehraji. I'm 20. i'm interested in astronomy, this interest started by a book of Isaac Asimov when i was 9 years old. my father is my best supporter who encourages me most of the time and the last thing, I'm student of mechanical engineering( solid planning)
I started my astronomical activities from 3 months ago & I don't have any special experience in this field except some observing nights & studing its texts.

AstroForce
02-27-2012, 03:42 PM
Hi
I guess I'm just new to this Astronomy "thingy" but I really like it.
I'm studying for the olympiad and i'm having a good progress. I really like to go to NASA someday but I think untill that day I'll have to study my way to get to this goal.
I think studying Astronomy through English text is kinda' better than in Persian 'cause you can get fimiliar with Astro.expressions and all other thing about it.
that's all about me.
I hope you guys continue to put comments on this topic.

barghamadi
03-11-2012, 02:32 PM
Dear friends of mine

I am Hadi Barghamadi, civil engineer. I started my activities in astronomy about four years ago with a friend of mine. Some of our activities have been presented in : www.sepehraa.blogfa.com
I have participated in three competitions for observing Messier and some NGC objects by now in Iran.

Furthermore I have done some activities in Citizen sky, AAVSO, Gallaxy zoo and etc.

I have a 15*70 binocular. I am interested in observing variable stars and I have started to work in this field . Now I am passing an online course in AAVSO website , CHOICE, to increase my knowledge in this field.

Best regards,
Hadi Barghamadi

پیمان اکبرنیا
03-11-2012, 11:17 PM
Hi to all

I'm peyman and I'm 22 years old. I'm studing mechanical engineering and also I'm interested in amateur astronomy. I started amateur astronomy 12 years ago from zaferanie educational obsevatory and now I'm a teacher there.

i hope to see improvements in my country's astronomical sciences and i think it needs hard work & we should have more responsibility for it .

آریا برزن
03-12-2012, 01:58 PM
Hi my dear friends Im Ariya Barzan From Yazd I'm very happy to get familiar with you.
I started astronomy when I was 7 years old
I think God created astronomy to those who know God's love
Astronomy is the science of theology .

Hesaby
03-15-2012, 01:18 PM
hello
I'm Tahoora and I'm 14. I'm from Yazd
I love astronomy very much, so I'm learning it & I've started when i was 12
Cosmology is the field of my interest
I am one of sampad students and one of Sampadcity's deputies
I hope to have a good time with you

karimisss
03-15-2012, 07:53 PM
hello

I am sepide karimi and I'm studing IT in the payamnoor university
I love astronomy and photography very much and started astronomy from 6 years ago
I hope to do better activities and be useful

Hamed Mirzakhalil
03-18-2012, 12:07 PM
I am Hamed Mirzakhalil. I was born in 1980. I graduated in 2009 in Management of Art and Culture and amateur astronomy in 2000. I am interested in cycling, mountain claiming, photography and watch night sky. I am researching and teaching about light pollution. and I have a website and weblog about that. www.lightpollution.ir (http://www.lightpollution.ir) www.aloodeginoori.blogfa.com (http://www.aloodeginoori.blogfa.com)

امیر عباس
04-06-2012, 10:33 PM
Hi. I'm Amir Abbas Keshayi. I live in Aran & bidgol , a desert city. My city has nice & clear night sky with a great view of milkyway. I start Astronomy since 8 and i want to continue forever. Now I'm 14 years old . I was born in 1998 . I study at guidance school, at Third grade . that's it.

Emil Sola
04-17-2012, 08:35 PM
hello everyone.
my name is Iman Soltani and I'm so glad that I'm here and visiting some sort of active squad in Astronomy .
My field of activity is Planet science and some subjects of astrophysics.
I've been studying at Geophysics and i taught various courses at some academic centers.
At the moment i cooperate with some overseas universities in order to prepare a journal about Mars.

Maryam Alizadeh
04-19-2012, 11:05 PM
Hello my friends
I'm Maryam Alizadeh from Tabriz and I'm 21 years old
I'm student of accounting
I am a member of the Ayaz Astronomical Society of Tabriz
Miss Haniyeh Amiri familiarize me with here
I am glad I'm here with you

DARIUSH EGHBALI
07-08-2012, 11:26 AM
HELLO MY DEAR
I am from Tehran and I am a student in high school I study E
I should say more?

take care

Dont wait for success and progress to visit you . welcome opportunities yourself

یوسف روشنی
07-17-2012, 07:48 PM
Hi dear astronomers
Im yousef Roshani and Im Rokhsare 's father
I'd be happy that be member of this forum
I'm a physic teacher in a Hamedan

rocky
08-18-2012, 04:35 PM
Hi every one.
maybe it was not needed but when i came here and saw that every one had made an introductory post here i thought it might be something!!!
So let me say that im rockneddin azizi from tehran,student (so what!what else could you be?!!) any way...unquestionably i love astronomy and astrology in any spec.i wish i will be helpful some way for all of you.
wish you luck

Sky_Enthusiast
03-30-2013, 10:51 PM
Greetings night sky lovers!
It's a great honor for me to be counted as one of u Sky lovers .
Just wanted to tell u how thrilled I am to get back on the road of astronomy after almost 7 long years of not being in touch with this amazing science.
Throughout the years that I passed while not paying attention to my long-life love for night sky,There's always been that part of me deep inside which knew this is my love of life,anyway I'd be happy to get to know u and spend some time with u here on this great website.
Looking forward to talking to U!

s_karam76
05-09-2013, 09:59 PM
hello guys!
I'm Mohammad Saleh and I'm16 I've loved astrology since I was 10!It's my life

aysa
05-09-2013, 11:30 PM
hi every one
(Im Aysa and im 16 and student .ilove phy and astro more than every thing(yes more than every thing
and
i hope to have good time here...
i dont know what to say .if it was short excuse me...

skynight
07-04-2013, 11:56 PM
Hi friends
I'm faeze,I'm14
I love astronamy,math
I have very good times here
.I'm very happy for being a member of this group
thanks...:have a nice day:

starscream4002
08-28-2013, 10:06 AM
Hi all!

I'm Soheil Ansarin from Tabriz. I've been studying for the Astronomy and Astrophysics olympiad for 3 years and this year is my last because I've just finished third grade of highschool. I'm currently at the olympiad summer course aiming to get a Gold medal. I have a Silver medal from last year but I still haven't seen it... Hopefully they will give us last year's medals at the end of this year's course.
But where did I start? One day at school they were registering some students for the olympiads. I was quite interested in mathematics back then and so I signed up for mathematics. But then someone told me to sign up for astronomy as well so I did. Do you want to read the rest?(I don't think there is enough space on this post... and I don't think it's OK with the moderators if I make another post)

earthling
10-07-2013, 11:06 PM
Hi there!

My name is Ehsan, and I'm an English teacher. I've just joined this group and I'm very glad to see that you have created an English forum for astronomy. I have to confess though that my familiarity with the topic barely goes beyond general knowledge, which I've acquired mostly through popular science books and documentaries. Besides going on two observation trips, I have no 'field' experience. I hope that soon we will witness more activity on this thread.